Sunday, April 5, 2009

Reboot and Restore....starting over.

Reboot and Restore. These are things we are more than familiar with when it comes to our computers, but what about our lives? Right now, I want to reboot and restore. I want to shut down, start up, and start over from a restore point of right now. I want to let the past go, take what I know and make a future. I want my future to be pleasant and full of peace and contentment. I know day to day stress is a given and just a part of life. With out those challenges and resistances that create stress, we would be unable to recognize or appreciate the gifts, positives and the good in life. I believe that we need those negatives to learn, grow and see life for the beautiful gift it is. However, when your in the thick of “learning”, sometimes its hard to see the sun through the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment