Monday, April 27, 2009

OK! I Take it back!!!

I have a fear thats causing me great distress right now. I know... ironic after I just made a post about over coming fear. Here's the thing... there are GREAT..... BIG......Spiders!!!! Making residency on my deck! The only thing that scares me more than heights, suffocating and small places, is SPIDERS!!!! It was only a few nights ago that I was talking to a good friend of mine about spiders and their significance, however, I DO NOT WANT THEM ON MY DECK!!!! I spend a lot of time out there drinking coffee and thinking. With the weather turning warmer, I enjoy sitting out there with my dinner or a glass of wine in the evening when my nights off permit. I dont want to share my space with spiders!!

(Anyone want to volunteer to come help me with this one? LOL )

No comments:

Post a Comment