Sunday, July 5, 2009

So, You think you know me?

Most people dont take the time or effort to really get to know me on a deep level. Even those who think they know me well tend to underestimate me and what I am capable of.

I am not perfect, thank goodness! How boring would that be! I do not define myself by my mistakes, but rather by my ability to learn from them. I am constantly evolving, learning, growing and changing. You have to pay attention to the details. I have a strong sense of self and will never surrender that to someone else.

I do not freely give my trust, respect, friendship or love. It must be earned. To be a part of my life, you have to earn that right. If you do, I promise to be loyal, honest and consistant. I will not intentionally let you down, and I will go to any distance for you. I will be a true and unwavering friend. I am worth the time and effort, and I promise to give the same to you in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment